Control your glaucoma with the iCare HOME Tonometer
Important Announcements from MyEyes
ANNOUNCEMENT: WE'VE RECEIVED OUR HOME2 INVENTORY—ORDER YOURS NOW!
We’re excited to announce that the iCare® HOME2, the latest in at home tonometry, is available CURRENTLY!
Be among the FIRST to receive your HOME2 device—Get your order in today!
Join us at the Glaucoma Patient Summit
Meet MyEYES Co-Founder and world renowned Glaucoma specialist, Barbara Wirostko & the MyEYES Team at this year’s Summit!
Dr. Barbara Wirostko and the MyEYES team will be attending and sponsoring the upcoming Glaucoma Patient Summit on Saturday, June 25, 2022 in Oak Brook, IL.
Do all you can to protect your vision
At last, an easy way to get the IOP measurements you need
- Effective – by monitoring your IOP at home even at night, your doctor will have the whole picture of your IOP levels – not just the limited information gathered in clinical settings.
- Accurate – uses the same high precision rebound technology used by professional tonometers
- Automatic – all data gathered by your iCare HOME tonometer is automatically collected and then transmitted to your doctor.
- Easy – the iCare tonometer requires no special skills or training to use.
- Informative –the IOP data enables your doctor to potentially manage medication changes virtually without coming to the office
- Safe – approved by the FDA for home use by you.