January is Glaucoma Awareness Month! Take 10% off with code: BeAware
Control your glaucoma with the iCare HOME Tonometer
Do all you can to protect your vision
Caused by the buildup of intraocular pressure (IOP) in the eye, glaucoma is a progressive disease that can eventually destroy the optic nerve and result in blindness. Closely monitoring how your IOP varies – at all times throughout the day and night – could be critical to determine the most effective treatment for you. The isolated one-time snapshot you get in your eye doctor’s office isn’t enough. Thankfully, now there’s a solution!
At last, an easy way to get the IOP measurements you need
Designed for patients who need additional IOP monitoring according to their eye doctor’s recommendation, the iCare HOME Tonometer now makes it possible for you to easily monitor your own IOP from the comfort of home – and directly deliver that data to your doctor. It’s the missing tool you’ve needed to fight and control your glaucoma.
- Effective – by monitoring your IOP at home even at night, your doctor will have the whole picture of your IOP levels – not just the limited information gathered in clinical settings.
- Accurate – uses the same high precision rebound technology used by professional tonometers
- Automatic – all data gathered by your iCare HOME tonometer is automatically collected and then transmitted to your doctor.
- Easy – the iCare tonometer requires no special skills or training to use.
- Informative –the IOP data enables your doctor to potentially manage medication changes virtually without coming to the office
- Safe – approved by the FDA for home use by you.
ICARE HOME USERS TESTIMONIALS
Helping fight glaucoma through home tonometry
MyEYES was founded by the collaboration of a patient, a leading glaucoma specialist and an ophthalmic technician. Our mission is to make it easier to get home tonometers into hands of the people who need it — to proactively slow the damaging and blinding progression of this horrible disease.